The BBA Program is available for associate degree or higher diploma graduates of any licensed two-year degree granting college or academic institute (as opposed to a vocational institution). Students may study during the day or in the evening (at present, the evening option is available for male students only). Transfer students opting for the day program may pursue any of the concentrations offered to other students. Night program students will graduate with a BBA degree in Business Administration without a concentration unless they wish to take the required concentration courses during the day.
Students who have graduated from the Saudi Institute of Banking and/or a KSA government college of technology or community college are eligible to pursue the BBA day or evening BBA options according to the transfer agreements in place. Students graduating from other licensed two-year institutions (foreign or non-Saudi) may qualify for admission under the terms of those agreement depending upon the circumstances of their academic background; however, students applying from institutions not specifically referenced in the transfer agreements will not be allowed to have any course counted at or transferred to YU if a grade of less than C=2.0=70% had been earned or the course was taken in any language other than English (except for Arabic Language and Islamic Studies). Graduates of vocation programs such as secretarial science, welding, auto body repair, electronics, etc. would not qualify for having their two-year degree or higher diploma meet the requirements of the associate degree/higher diploma transfer program for the BBA.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5/4.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average or equivalent
- Applicants must take YU’s English Placement Test. The Placement Test is not a pass/fail test. Its purpose is to measure a student’s current English skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing and to place him/her in the right courses that should prepare him/her for the academic courses. The Placement Test is not an admission test
- Applicants must be ICLD certified
- A completed electronic application form
- Original Secondary School Certificate
- Original Associate Degree Diploma
- Original Associate Degree transcript
- Original Good Conduct Certificate
- Original ICLD Certificate
- Photocopy of applicant’s identification card (Personal Identification Card for Saudis and “Iqama” for non-Saudis)
- Photocopy of passport
- Three recent photographs
- Official guardian approval letter (for women only)
- A S.R.3,000 admission fee (non-refundable)
- A S.R.500 English placement text fee (non-refundable)
- Non-objection letter from employer.